Tag Info

New answers tagged


It's either the knob or (much more likely) the thermocouple. Related: Oven wont heat past a certain point.


No. You can not put the bbq unit 'approved for occasional supervised use' on a 1000 pound propane tank. We can, however talk about the maximum blood alcohol level of an adult, before he/she is no longer considered capable of 'supervising' a bbq. dan - the bottle cable just is not designed for what you want to do. I can dig up UL listing information for ...

Top 50 recent answers are included