Tag Info

New answers tagged


You should be able to hire a structural engineer for consultation on your project. Find someone who does residential jobs. I did something similar for a remodeling project. The cost probably varies but the guy I work with is $180/hour. If you have to file a building permit you will have to do some kind of structural drawing showing the alteration and have ...

Top 50 recent answers are included