Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


Is it possible to fix it? yes, but there is an awful lot of work to be done in order to do so. Each of those gaps has to be filled with mud and covered with tape. Given the shrinkage that occurs as mud dries, most of them are going to require several layers to fill properly. In particular, filling in around the ceiling fixture is likely to be problematic ...


While that is a fairly ugly hanging job - I've finished worse. As long as he's not milking you for money, while he works, it might be worth it to stick it out. You're paying for the finished work, not how he makes it there. To answer the question - Yes, it is possible to smooth over those imperfections. The corner will get bead, the outlets will get covers, ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible