Tag Info

New answers tagged


The Frigidaire FRT22IRSH has a conventional ice maker. The only thing which could cause the described symptoms is if the ice freezing cycle terminates prematurely. That could be caused by poor refrigeration (like if the temperature is not set cold enough), but could also be caused by a defect in the ice maker's timer and/or sensing. Start by checking the ...

Top 50 recent answers are included