Tag Info

New answers tagged


If you have ductwork in place, you should be able to use a humidifier such as the Honeywell TrueSteam or the Aprilaire 800 that can operate independently. They "Accommodate crawl spaces, attics and areas of the country with milder winters and non-forced air heating."

Top 50 recent answers are included