Tag Info

New answers tagged


If the atrium is open to the sky, then it will always receive rainwater when it rains. Therefore, enclosing the space is the only way to entirely divert rainwater away from the space. This points to the general solution, changing the direction in which the roof system slopes (as a useful abstraction consider the roof system to include the gutters and ...

Top 50 recent answers are included