New answers tagged


i would definitely try to just put a 3" inside closet flange on the existing pipe. it should be readily available but if you cant find one... cut the joint at the 45 deg elbow where it meets the tee wye, but not at the actual joint. cut through the elbow itself ...


you can just inject hydraulic cement into the void and let cure. then anchor your flange with a tapcon type screw. or just inject the hydraulic cement and then insert a screw into the wet cement. when it cures, it will lock the screw in place.

Top 50 recent answers are included