Tag Info

New answers tagged


Most modern machines will self regulate the amount of water allowed to enter the washer. The typical washing machine is connected to the water supply by a hose. The hoses can fail with age. The most common use of a shut off valve like yours is to stop the flow of water when the machine is not in use. So you would open the valve allow the washing machine to ...


Well... since nobody responded. I used 2 10' straight pipes as well as a 10' of soft copper tubing, and a bunch of couplers and 45 degree elbows. I used copper clips and masonry screws to attach the pipe to the wall and to the upper hanger, and used sweated joints througout. Was much slower than using PEX!


there are "pedestal" wrenches...usually 1 1/4" or 1 1/2"

Top 50 recent answers are included