New answers tagged


First, "recommended"? Coming from a contractor and engineer, it sounds like a good solution, and it will work. You don't need two fans. One with a transfer grille will do. Power-wise, I have to this in IP so bear with me. Room 1 is 5 x 7 x 3.28 x 3.28 = 376 ft^2. Rule of thumb- and this is only an estimate - is 400 sq ft \ 3.5 kW. (1 ton refrigeration = ...

Top 50 recent answers are included