Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


The primary concern with any opening is bulk water infiltration. Sound practice is a minimum of 8" between the sill of the opening and the roof surface to provide for proper flashing and counterflashing. 12" is better. So long as the duct layout and clearances are consistent with the manufacturer's recommendations, the installation should otherwise be fine. ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible