Tag Info

New answers tagged


Often times the best location to place the drain lines along a footing is on the outside of the building structure. This allows collection of the water before it enters the area under the building. It also allows trenching away from the building toward a drain field so there is a place for the collected water to go. If you do put the piping inside the ...

Top 50 recent answers are included