New answers tagged


If you plan on using dri-core then you don't need to level the floor with self-leaving concrete or any similar method. Instead, you'd just shim the dri-core panels to make them level. If you are just going to put down standard OSB then you'd want to use self-leaving concrete. A big advantage to just shimming the dri-core is that most basement floors ...

Top 50 recent answers are included