Tag Info

New answers tagged


Depending on your specific equipment setup, you may have a variable speed condenser fan, variable speed compressor, or both. With a variable speed compressor and condenser, the system would ideally maintain stable superheat and suction pressure (effectively controlled by the Siemens superheat controller) and would maintain a stable temperature differential ...


Former HVAC controls guy here - so I understand this stuff a little bit. Disclaimer: It has been about 10 years since I worked on this stuff so my memory is a bit rusty. The Siemens module is controlling the amount of evaporator superheat by means of modulating the TXV (thermostatic expasnion valve). So the mechanic is partially correct, it does make the ...

Top 50 recent answers are included