Tag Info

New answers tagged


Exhaust fans in laundry rooms are usually required when there is no exterior window in the room and the dryer to be used heats with gas power. Why? To exhaust the CO2 CO2 in large amounts is hazardous to humans and can cause asphyxiation/death.

Top 50 recent answers are included