Tag Info

New answers tagged


The only difference of using an accordion pleated blind in side rails over using a sheet type blind being rolled down from the more conventional roll blind would be the width of space in the channel of the rails. Obviously the width of several centimeters required for a pleated blind would not be suitable for the much thinner sheet of a roll blind. I would ...

Top 50 recent answers are included