New answers tagged


most of the nasties in residual smoke are chemical in nature and not particulate. you wont be able to catch those with a mechanical filter like you want. time to start looking for a new home or convince them to smoke outside.


The only good way to protect yourself is to not be around them. They should smoke outside or you will need a high quality respirator. Good luck!

Top 50 recent answers are included