My A/C went out this week. The problem was a broken tab on a bus bar with cut power to one phase of the 220v circuit. My HVAC guy was able to get me going again by swapping the A/C unit to the dryers ...
I just purchased and installed a new Panasonic FV-10NLF1 inline exhaust fan. My house has copper wiring, but the wires on the fan appear to be aluminum (they are silver in color). I didn't think ...
My house has aluminum wiring, which from what I understand isn't recommended any more. How do I replace a plug or switch since the new unit only takes copper wiring?