Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I am trying to replace the seal on the bottom of my shower door. Any ideas what it is called and/or what I could replace it with? The "Shower Door Company" of Atlanta, Georgia made the door, which is the "Cameo" model.

enter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description here

share|improve this question
up vote 6 down vote accepted

What you're looking for is a "replacement shower door gasket". I found what appears to be an exact match for what you need here:

Replacement gasket

Check the measurements against your own part to be sure.

Good luck!

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.