I noticed it was very humid in my laundry room. Mostly worried about ruining my wife's $400 duvet (don't get me started) I turned off the dryer. I noticed there was also a fair amount of lint kind of floating around the room. My first guess was that the dryer duct to the wall had been broken. I was correct. Everything on the wall is just fine, but the flexible tubing going from the dryer to the wall has a large hole.
Is this something I can just wrap up with duct tape? The tube itself is shiny, does this mean I need to use tin foil or something?