Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have to make a new railling around a stairwell and i would like it to be made of galvanized tubes connected by Kee Klamps. Does anybody know of any webshops in Europe where i can buy Kee Klamps?

share|improve this question
If you really want a specific brand of item -- contact the company and ask them who their resellers/distributors are. – Joe Mar 1 '11 at 13:51
up vote 1 down vote accepted

you can check these sites out:

http://simplifiedbuilding.de (sells Kee Klamp)

http://simplifiedbuilding.co.uk (only sells aluminum fittings)

Hope that helps!

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.