I am planning to buy an apartment, while enquiring about it, the marketing manager said the below points about the water facility.
- High Pressure water Motor will be used to suck the water from bore-well.
- The High Pressure water Motor will be running for 24/7
- There will be an over tank in all towers and it will be used for emergency purpose only. i.e if I open the tap, I will be getting water thru the motor which is running 24/7. If the motor is not running I will be getting from over tank.
- Does it make any sense in terms of current (power) utilization? As we have already power problems, current cut very often, this high pressure water motor would be a current overhead right?
- What is the need of running the water motor continuously?
- This facility will hit the maintenance cost.
Though I asked these questions to that marketing manager, I am not satisfied with his replies. So can anyone please give your inputs on my queries?