Take the 2-minute tour ×
Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

The adjusting screw of a water pressure reducing valve appears to be corroded, so can it be replaced?

share|improve this question
Is this the main feed inside your home or outside? –  Handy Man Jun 17 '14 at 11:01

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.