The people that lived in the house before me did something odd. They evidently intended on putting in under cabinet lighting in the kitchen, so when they tiled the back wall all around the area, they put in a wall switch that ends in two wires just capped off. (The lighting was never finished.)
The switch is right above the counter, and the hole where the wires come out are just above the tile, 1' or so above the switch. I have already confirmed that the wires and switch are live, so for now I have the wires still capped, and the low profile rocker switch taped in the 'off' position.
I would like to run LED lights for under cabinet lighting, and I've been looking at some of the linkable 6" and 12" strips.
How would you go about wiring a transformer to this? I've been looking at these power supplies, assuming I choose the correct size for the LED bars, is it as simple as wiring in the two wires leading from the switch?