Take the 2-minute tour ×
Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I have a single shower controller and the water temp fluctuates. It has a rubber bulb cartilage. What is this bulb called and where can I get one? I cant find a manufactures name on it.

share|improve this question
A picture would be helpful. –  Tester101 May 16 '14 at 13:07

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.