Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I was doing some unrelated work on my Frigidaire clothes dryer and noticed that the foam seal that is attached to the front panel and sits against the blower housing was bent on the bottom and burned on the top (let me know if a picture would help). It looks like I need part number 134417000 and some high temp adhesive, but I haven't been able to find any installation instructions. I know how to take the font panel off, beyond that I'd just be guessing. Do I just scrape the old seal off with a putty knife and glue the new one on? Are there any tricks to doing it so that the new one isn't bent?

share|improve this question

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.