Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

enter image description here

I can't for the life of me figure out what this female plug is called. I just need to buy the UK female plug, no cable, can anyone help please?

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

It's called a trailing socket (1-way).

Examples: 1. 2, 3, 4

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.