Take the 2-minute tour ×
Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I have a Kohler faucet in my shower. I don't believe the mixing valve is working correctly and so I am trying to get at it. Unfortunately, I cannot remove the face plate as it is blocked by the nub that the faucet handle mounts to.

How do I remove this faceplate?

enter image description here

share|improve this question
How was the handle attached? Is there a set screw visible under the "bulb" that is I guess where the handle resided? –  Jack Mar 9 '14 at 2:29

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.