Sign up ×
Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

There is a small hole in my tub, measuring about half a centimeter at its longest dimension. It is not deep - only the white glossy finish of the tub is chipped off. What material do I use to fill in this hole such that it be waterproof?

enter image description here

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

up vote 0 down vote accepted

The pros used much to my surprise, bondo, at least the one I was watching. Then an air brush was used to "blend in" the color coat, an epoxy paint.enter image description here

This was on Ebay for 18 bucks USD. quality looks questionable though. Just showing this one as an example

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.