I live near a dam. My front entrance runs along a canal
Stacked / Folding Wooden Doors
I have 4 X 6 pane stacking doors at each of my balconies and I am experiencing the following problems.
- The doors are running off the track
- Very difficult to get the first pane folded followed with the rest of them. At some point while sliding the doors it comes off the railing.
- Too much effort required to fold and unfold these doors
- Key latch is misaligned against the frame slot
- Water leaking through the edges of the doors
Sliding Wooden Windows
- Similar problems as above
- Water leaking through the gaps within the windows.