I have a natural gas fireplace, furnace, water heater and barbecue.
This year I've noticed that my barbecue blows out occasionally when it's on low, even in the slightest wind. I figured the burner was dirty so I vacuumed it clean, but it still blew out.
The pilot light in our gas fireplace runs all year. I start running the fireplace near Christmas for the atmosphere. I fired it up the other day and for a few minutes it ran normally until the furnace started up. The flame in the fireplace then dropped by almost 2/3 of its normal size.
I'm thinking that it is a gas supply problem because of the similar problem with the BBQ. Does this sound reasonable?