Take the 2-minute tour ×
Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Can a split flexi hose (the rubber insert) conected to the cold water under the vanity basin be replaced or do you need to replace the entire mixer tape and flexi pipes

share|improve this question
A photo might help us to better understand what you're asking. Until you get the rep, just upload one to imgur.com and post a link here, and someone will edit it into your post. –  BMitch Sep 14 '13 at 14:44

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.