Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have seen of few questions/answers about "mud-jacked", but I have never come across it in the uk.

share|improve this question
From what I've read I think it's injecting mud under concrete to lift/level the surface, but a definitive answer would be useful. – ChrisF Nov 18 '10 at 12:31
up vote 6 down vote accepted

Mudjacking is the process of pumping a water, dirt and cement mixture under a concrete slab in order to lift it.


share|improve this answer
what do you mean by "dirt"? – Walker Nov 18 '10 at 13:24
dirty mixed in water = mud – cbrulak Nov 18 '10 at 15:58

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.