Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have a cupboard in my kitchen that has a roller front door. A few months ago the roller mechanism broke. I need an inexpensive solution for replacing it. I have looked around but can't find a suitable replacement anywhere. It seems like most roller doors are large industrial ones. Has anyone got any suggestions?

enter image description here

share|improve this question
Are there any markings on the door to identify the manufacturer? I am also trying to find such a door. – ArgentoSapiens Apr 24 '13 at 23:45

Ikea makes a roll front door cabinet. I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but it may be a start...

enter image description here

share|improve this answer

You might try either the local hardware store or a glass repair specialty store and ask to look at glass shower door rollers. They come in several widths and diameters. They may have something that will fit.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.