Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have a house that is on a high water table, and water is coming up through the floor. The property was excavated around the perimeter a couple of years ago and installed a new Big "O". Drycore was then installed. The walls are fine now but the floor issue has not been solved.

Do you know of a product or process that would resolve this issue?

share|improve this question
You need to talk to a professional. – aphoria Feb 21 '13 at 14:47
There is no single product for an easy fix to this. It involves carefully designed drainage systems, possibly sump pumps, waterproofing, grading, etc. – Steven Feb 21 '13 at 15:44

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.