Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have a faucet that is leaking down the flex hose. The one flex hose unscrewed easily. The second is turning but not coming out. I assume the nut has become separated from the crimp on the hose. There's no way to get a wrench on the nut. Does anyone know a trick to remove this hose?


Flex hose in faucet![][2]

Flex hose removed

I don't know the faucet manufacturer, there are no identifying marks.

share|improve this question
There is probably an intentional swivel fitting inside, not the best location for one. I'm not familiar with this fixture, but I would guess you can remove the valve body and attached hose after removing the cartridge from the top. – bcworkz Feb 1 '13 at 21:31

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.