I need to completely refit my bathroom, including the following tasks:
- Replace an old boiler (involves removing an immersion heater from the first floor, adjusting gas supply and changing pipe work)
- Strip out and fit new units
- Fit a shower (there is currently no shower piping - just a tap attachment in the bath)
- Move a radiator
- Plaster a damp/rotting wall
- Tile the floor and walls
- Install new extractor fan
- Hang a shower curtain
I have no idea which order to tackle the tasks. Should I tile the floor and walls before fitting units? or do you tile around fitted units?
Appreciate any advice.