The bathroom sink has a separate cold and hot tap, their centres are 20cm apart. I want to replace them with a mixer tap. However, the mixer taps I see have 18cm distance. What are the options for building in a mixer tap without getting a new sink?
EDIT: I can't include pictures as I have only recently joined this forum. Some further details:
- the current 20cm centered faucets have their own water spouts
- the sink has two holes, but
- when looking from below, in the middle a circle can be seen where the sink is thinner (I guess this can be opened to get e third central hole)
- a common water spout in the middle is the goal, either with one or two handles
- there is a flat surface between the current two faucets
- there is a tiled flat wall behind the sink, so theoretically the new faucet could be built into the wall, but I would prefer not to remove tiles.