Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm trying to find a standing table, on which to put my computer and whatnot. It would ideally have locking wheels to let me roll it around a little. And it would also have an adjustable table top, letting me move the level vertically.

I've attached an image of the product that I'm thinking of. I can't find the one in this picture though. Does anyone know where I can get a hold of one of these? Can I get one in Toronto? Or do I have to have it shipped?

Thanks for reading

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by Niall C., ChrisF Jun 29 '12 at 11:28

Questions on Home Improvement Stack Exchange are expected to relate to home improvement within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.