Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have a drawer that broke because the screw which held this little plastic piece was tightened too far and cracked it. Could someone help me identify it so that I can order another one?

enter image description here

share|improve this question
up vote 7 down vote accepted

Looks like an L corner bracket/brace. Probably worth upgrading to a metal one if it would fit:

Amazon product link

L corner brace

share|improve this answer
Aha! Thanks a ton! – penguinrob Apr 19 '12 at 0:30

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.