Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Our fan oven stopped getting hot the other day so I guessed that it is likely to be the element. Removed the cover and element so I could test it with a multimeter. Unfortunately on one of the connections the plastic thing broke. I am trying to determine what this component is called so that I can source a replacement. A picture can be found below

What is this?

And this is what the other one looks like.

Undamaged component

Any help would be great, the oven is a Baumatic B904SS by the way.

share|improve this question
Respectfully, I don't think this is the right place for your question. You need to contact the appliance manufacturer or a qualified service center, etc. We know about concrete and toilets and roofing and stuff. – dbracey Feb 26 '12 at 16:36
up vote 1 down vote accepted

That looks to me like a Faston connecter. The plastic part is the housing.

You might try looking in places like this.

share|improve this answer
Perfect, thanks a lot. – Ally Reilly Feb 26 '12 at 17:29

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.