Take the 2-minute tour ×
Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Our old house has push button light switches. I would like to find some modern replica switches and face plates for use in some electrical improvements. I have checked at our local home improvement stores and our one (very small) local electrical supply house they did not have any. Is there a online source?

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

up vote 6 down vote accepted

Amazon shows them as available. Search for 'push button light switch' to find more variants (including 3 way and dimmer units).

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.