Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I bought a package of locking peg hooks at Home Depot, along with some pegboard and other assorted stuff. When I got home, I hung up the pegboard. It fit just fine. I then attempted to attach my new peg hooks.

However, I didn't get far. After having used up the majority of the tools, I came to a part that the box identified as "Holders/Sujetadores de Sujecion". Well, that didn't help much. I searched the Internet and that was even less successful. Even the company name couldn't be found. And the URL everbilt.com redirected here.

The only other useful info on the box is "Eb Everbilt" and "Locking Peg Hook Assortment"


What are these "Holders/Sujetadores de Sujecion" and how can I use them?

P.S. Pictures coming soon!

share|improve this question
The black plastic clips are called "Peg Locks." I am also trying to find out how to use the pegboard "Holder." – user9506 Dec 7 '12 at 4:11
up vote 1 down vote accepted

I think you are referring to the black plastic clips that come with the assorted pegboard hooks from Home Depot. "Sujetadores de Sujecion" is Spanish for "Fastening Clips". These are placed over the hook to hold it to the board - this is useful for the single hole hooks that tend to come out easily. I found that these do not fit all pegboards. They are not essential by any means.

share|improve this answer
Thanks. I had a feeling that was the case. – JavaAndCSharp Jan 15 '12 at 21:26

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.