Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

There are several products in the market to create a home LAN using the existing electrical wiring at home. In all of them the point of entry(or the emitter) is a device that is connected to a wall plug. What I'm trying to find is an emitter that can be mounted on the main electrical board, next to the circuit breakers.

share|improve this question
up vote 2 down vote accepted


I found it! Just search for DEVOLO DLAN DIN

enter image description here


Something like this but not sure if it exactly waht you want. enter image description here

The only way is going to be to hack them and do waht you want. I have not seen anything like this for DIN.. even though i thought of it so many times.. because it makes sense. It will have to be something like this.

enter image description here

Essentially you will need to put one of these(below) in that (above)..

enter image description here

But I did find this on Search Engine

share|improve this answer
Great! That's it! You found it! Thanks – Gnomo Jan 6 '12 at 17:42

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.